fifteen MOUNTH VISIT
Your baby is transitioning from infant to toddler, what a cute bundle of joy, but be prepared to see some tantrums… can’t say you weren’t warned !
Developing. By 15 months, it’s common for many toddlers to:
- Understand and follow simple commands
- Imitates house hold chores
- Can scribble with crayon
- Says two to five words
- Brings toys over to show you
- Walk alone and begin to run
- Bend down without falling
- Can stack 2 blocks
Picky eating may be frustrating, but it’s perfectly normal. Just continue to introduce new foods and have patience as you serve up macaroni and cheese yet again.
At this visit, your child will receive their 4th HIB (Haemophilus influenza type B) PCV(pneumococcal) vaccines and complete that series.