We are open 7 days a week
We complete all school & summer camp froms for free
Eight MOUNTH VISIT
Your 8-month-old baby is busy, busy, busy — busy exploring, learning, moving around and engaging in more sophisticated interactions and play. That means you’ll be plenty busy keeping up with your little one too.
At this age your baby might also:
- Copy sounds
- Make noises to get your attention
- Explore everything around her – for example, she might ring bells, bang blocks and find hidden objects
- Stop what she’s doing when she hears you say ‘no’
- Practise her eating skills by holding, biting and chewing food
- Start feeding herself with her fingers.
At this visit, your baby will receive their 3rd Hepatitis B vaccine and complete that series.